Unable to create IOT app

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Sachin_Patel
Level 3
Level 3
25 sign-ins 10 questions asked 10 replies posted

I am working on IOT app and I am un able to create project using project creator.

Also I go through this conversation but did not find where I have to type that command.

https://community.infineon.com/t5/PSoC-6/Having-issue-in-pSOC6-modus-toolbox-Project-creator-unable-...

Bellow are which I get when I create project using project creator.

Submodule path 'libraries/standard/corePKCS11/source/dependency/3rdparty/pkcs11': checked out '9304ef6842d08d881ccd1daa8d3a428f3a9671ee'
Processing file "D:/Project_2/AWS_App/AWS_IoT_OTA_Using_MQTT_2/libs/aws-iot-device-sdk-port.mtb"
Processing file "D:/Project_2/AWS_App/AWS_IoT_OTA_Using_MQTT_2/libs/bluetooth-freertos.mtb"
Processing file "D:/Project_2/AWS_App/AWS_IoT_OTA_Using_MQTT_2/libs/btstack.mtb"
Processing file "D:/Project_2/AWS_App/AWS_IoT_OTA_Using_MQTT_2/libs/capsense.mtb"
Processing file "D:/Project_2/AWS_App/AWS_IoT_OTA_Using_MQTT_2/libs/clib-support.mtb"
Processing file "D:/Project_2/AWS_App/AWS_IoT_OTA_Using_MQTT_2/libs/connectivity-utilities.mtb"
Processing file "D:/Project_2/AWS_App/AWS_IoT_OTA_Using_MQTT_2/libs/core-lib.mtb"
Processing file "D:/Project_2/AWS_App/AWS_IoT_OTA_Using_MQTT_2/libs/core-make.mtb"
Processing file "D:/Project_2/AWS_App/AWS_IoT_OTA_Using_MQTT_2/libs/cy-mbedtls-acceleration.mtb"
Processing file "D:/Project_2/AWS_App/AWS_IoT_OTA_Using_MQTT_2/libs/freertos.mtb"
Processing file "D:/Project_2/AWS_App/AWS_IoT_OTA_Using_MQTT_2/libs/http-client.mtb"
Processing file "D:/Project_2/AWS_App/AWS_IoT_OTA_Using_MQTT_2/libs/lwip.mtb"
fatal: remote-curl: fetch attempted without a local repo

ERROR: Unable to checkout "lwip". This is not a valid git repository.

==============================================================================

ERROR: --ABORTING--
: Script : C:/Users/Lenovo/ModusToolbox/tools_2.4/make/getlibs.bash
: Bash path : /usr/bin/bash
: Bash version: 4.4.12(3)-release
: Exit code : 1
: Call stack : trap_exit error perform_git process_mtb extract_data find_mtbs main
fatal: repository '/cygdrive/c/Users/Lenovo/.modustoolbox/cache/git/https___git.savannah.nongnu.org_git_lwip/lwip' does not exist
make: *** [C:/Users/Lenovo/ModusToolbox/tools_2.4/make/getlibs.mk:121: getlibs] Error 1
Project "AWS_IoT_OTA_Using_MQTT_2" failed to create.

Failed to create "AWS_IoT_OTA_Using_MQTT_2" application.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Sachin_Patel
Level 3
Level 3

Hi @AlenAn14 

I reinstall Modustool Box and the issue is resolved.

Regards

Sachin Patel

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
AlenAn14
500 replies posted 100 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi @Sachin_Patel ,

Can you please try and locate the .modustoolbox path "/cygdrive/c/Users/Lenovo/.modustoolbox/"

In my PC I have it in the path "C:\Users\<userName>\.modustoolbox"

You will find a folder named cache in the same.

Can you delete this cache folder and try to create the project once again in ModusToolbox.

Warm Regards
Alen

0 Likes
Sachin_Patel
Level 3
Level 3

Hi @AlenAn14  i deleted the cache folder and try to create a project but still faced the same issue.

0 Likes
Sachin_Patel
Level 3
Level 3

Hi @AlenAn14 

I reinstall Modustool Box and the issue is resolved.

Regards

Sachin Patel

0 Likes

Hi @Sachin_Patel ,

Glad the issue is resolved.

Ill make a note of this issue and pass on the same to my internal team to see if we can figure out the cause of the same. Thank you for pointing it out.

Warm Regards
Alen