Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Communication
Level 5
Level 5
100 replies posted First solution authored 250 sign-ins

I am combining 2 MTB which is Hello_sensor and adc_basic to read sensor and transfer data to mobile app. I was told the code as shown below is the code to pass data to the mobile app. I changed the part highlighted in yellow with the command that reads the ADC value and prints it. But without success, I don't know where I did wrong. Hope you can give me some advice!
Thank you!

Communication_0-1676727471268.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
Gautami_12
50 likes received 100 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi @Communication ,

Hi ,

The thread was locked due to inactivity for a long time, you can continue the discussion on the topic by opening a new thread with reference to the locked one. The continuous discussion in an inactive thread may mostly be unattended by community users.

Thanks and Regards,
Gautami J
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
An Infineon Technologies Company

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Gautami_12

Hi @Communication ,

Please let us know which version of MTB software you are using and please mention the kit(device).

Warm Regards,
Gautami J

0 Likes

I am using Modus Toolbox 3.0 software and the kit I am using is PSoC 063 BLE. My intention is to combine 2 MTB which is Hello_sensor and ADC_basic or Hello_sensor and CDSADC to be able to read the value of the soil moisture sensor and then display the reading on the mobile app!
Thank you for replying to me!

0 Likes
Gautami_12

Hi @Communication ,

Can you please let us know if your project is getting errors while compiling (If yes please attach the error log messages here)or if it is not working after programming the device?

Warm Regards,
Gautami J

0 Likes
Gautami_12

Hi @Communication ,

Hi ,

The thread was locked due to inactivity for a long time, you can continue the discussion on the topic by opening a new thread with reference to the locked one. The continuous discussion in an inactive thread may mostly be unattended by community users.

Thanks and Regards,
Gautami J
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
An Infineon Technologies Company

0 Likes