To CYPRESS SEMICONDUCTOR - TSCA PBT Request for Compliance Data from ABB Distribution Solutions

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
CoraZhang
Level 1
Level 1
5 questions asked 5 sign-ins First reply posted

Dear Sir/Madam,

GreenSoft Technology, a leading provider of environmental compliance data management services and software for the global electronics industry (http://www.greensofttech.com), has been contracted by ABB Distribution Solutions to collect compliance data on parts purchased from your company.

Please note that ABB Distribution Solutions might not purchase directly from your company but via a reseller or distributor. In addition, you may need to collect material or compliance documents from your suppliers to fulfill this request. Your support to Nortek is highly appreciated.

Can you please provide the following environmental compliance data for these parts:

• TSCA PBT Declaration: as the TSCA PBT substances are under restriction per US Code of Federal Regulations title 40, part 751, we will need to know whether you have used any of these TSCA PBT substance or not right away. Please provide the TSCA PBT declaration from your company. If you don’t have one, please use the TSCA PBT Template (as attached).

Please also populate the Excel spreadsheet with the following information:

• TSCA PBT status (whether the product contains any TSCA PBT Substances). If a product contains any TSCA PBT Substances, please provide the substance name and concentration, as well as future plan to eliminate its use. And also please provide the TSCA PBT status for each component in the Excel.

If you cannot recognize a part or it's incorrect, please indicate such in your feedback.

Please respond as soon as possible or provide an expected date of completion and we will follow up. We may contact you if any clarification is needed. ABB Distribution Solutions is committed to providing its customers with products that meet the highest standards of innovation, performance and environmental safety and expects your timely response.

If you have any questions, you can contact me at Cora@greensoft-china.com or call +41 33 533 24 82 (I am based in China; we also have someone in our Europe office that can answer your questions).

Best Regards,

Cora Zhang

Project Engineer

Cora@greensoft-china.com

GreenSoft Technology, Inc.

155 S. El Molino Ave, Suite 100,

Pasadena, CA 91101, USA

Ph: 323.254.5961

www.greensofttech.com

GreenSoft Technology – China Office

No 368, North Xinshi Rd, FL12

Shijiazhuang,Hebei, China

Ph: +86-311-8386-4638

CoraZhang_0-1635922204619.png

CoraZhang_1-1635922204629.png

CoraZhang_2-1635922204632.png

0 Likes
2 Replies
Hari
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi @CoraZhang 

An Infineon representative will get in touch with you regarding this request. 

Best regards, 
Hari

0 Likes
CoraZhang
Level 1
Level 1
5 questions asked 5 sign-ins First reply posted

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for letting me know; we will wait for your feedback and follow up. Thank you for your support, and hope to hear from you soon.

If you have any questions, you can contact me at Cora@greensoft-china.com or call +41 33 533 24 82 (I am based in China; we also have someone in our Europe office that can answer your questions).

Best Regards,

Cora Zhang

Project Engineer

Cora@greensoft-china.com

GreenSoft Technology, Inc.

155 S. El Molino Ave, Suite 100,

Pasadena, CA 91101, USA

Ph: 323.254.5961

www.greensofttech.com

GreenSoft Technology – China Office

No 368, North Xinshi Rd, FL12

Shijiazhuang,Hebei, China