There was an error while programming the device: PSoC Programmer reported error (100 - EraseAll API returned: Error code 0x00000094: Unknown SROM status code)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Jiabin
Level 4
Level 4
100 sign-ins 25 replies posted First solution authored

I am currently using PSoC creator to program my customized PCB boards containing CY8C6347FMI-BLD53.

When I choose the debug device, the target "CY8C6347FMI-BLD53" is properly detected.

After the programing process starts, an error is pop-up, as shown in the following figure, showing "There was an error while programming the device: PSoC Programmer reported error (100 - EraseAll API returned: Error code 0x00000094: Unknown SROM status code)"

Could you please let me know what the does the Error code 0x00000094 means? And do you know what is the reason that causes this error? If this is caused by the hardware connection, what kind of mistake it could be?

Jiabin_0-1640067437311.png

Thank you very much for kindly reading the question and helping!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi @Jiabin

Some debug steps that might help us get a better understanding of the issue - 

1) You mentioned that you are trying to debug the device. Does the issue appear even during programming or just during the debug operation?

2) Can you please confirm that the port configuration settings are set according to your setup? Which programmer are you using?

3) Can you also try programming using PSoC Programmer and share a snapshot of the error and the logs?

4) This could most probably be a hardware issue. Could you please share the schematics of your design? Also, please confirm if the issue occurs irrespective of the project selected.

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi @Jiabin

Some debug steps that might help us get a better understanding of the issue - 

1) You mentioned that you are trying to debug the device. Does the issue appear even during programming or just during the debug operation?

2) Can you please confirm that the port configuration settings are set according to your setup? Which programmer are you using?

3) Can you also try programming using PSoC Programmer and share a snapshot of the error and the logs?

4) This could most probably be a hardware issue. Could you please share the schematics of your design? Also, please confirm if the issue occurs irrespective of the project selected.

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B