Target inaccessible on miniprog3 after power cycle

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
DaKe_329326
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First solution authored First reply posted

I'm using a miniprog3 with a CY8C6117BZI-F34.  Before today, programming and debugging have worked fine.  However, today I start "debug" in PSoC Creator 4.4 while power was turned off to the PSoC6 device but the miniprog3 was connected.  I then turned on power to the PSoC6 device.  Ever since then, Cypress software cannot detect the PSoC6 device.  I've tested the miniprog3 on another PCB and it detects PSoC device on that device fine.  I've also confirmed that the power supply (3.3V) is good.  I've attached a screen capture of what I seen in PSoC Programmer 3.29.1.

Can you help explain this problem?  Is there other debug or status that I can do with the Cypress software?  Is it possible that power cycling at that time corrupted something in the PSoC6 device?  If so, is there any way to recover the device?

0 Likes
1 Solution
DaKe_329326
Level 1
Level 1

I fixed this issue by unseating and then reseating the USB connector of the miniprog3.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
DaKe_329326
Level 1
Level 1

I fixed this issue by unseating and then reseating the USB connector of the miniprog3.

0 Likes