Smart Alarm System (SAS)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
h_nakamura
Level 5
Level 5
Distributor - NEXTY (Japan)
First comment on KBA 10 solutions authored 50 questions asked

Hi,
I have a question regarding "Alarm system" below.
https://www.infineon.com/cms/jp/applications/solutions/sensor-solutions/alarm-system/?redirId=197381

Does this solution provide the AI algorithm for the home security solution by free?
In this case, is it possible to work only IFX Psoc, MEMS MIC and Pressure sensor without QuickLogic?

Does IFX have a plan to provide it for the automotive algorithm of thie solution?

Best regards,
N.N

0 Likes
1 Solution
Sunil_P
10 likes given 25 solutions authored 10 likes received

Hi h_nakamura,

Sorry for the delayed response.

01. No, the solution will charge for SW IP developed by IFX. It’s a full system solution. 

02. I think you are confused in between microIAS and SAS(Smart Alarm System). The Quicklogic design is only for Flex’s SiP module. SAS is battery-operated solution, which is a power optimized based on an acoustic event detector, sensor fusion of IM73A135 and DPS310 and also a PSoC6. 

03. Infineon supports aftermarket automotive applications. The parts are not AEQ-100 certifiable so this will not work for the automotive OEM market.    

Thanks and regards,

Sunil.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
h_nakamura
Level 5
Level 5
Distributor - NEXTY (Japan)
First comment on KBA 10 solutions authored 50 questions asked

I found a module with embedded only IFX devices but is the ML/AI algorithm source code able to be provide?
Best regards,
N.N

0 Likes
Sunil_P
10 likes given 25 solutions authored 10 likes received

Hi h_nakamura,

Sorry for the delayed response.

01. No, the solution will charge for SW IP developed by IFX. It’s a full system solution. 

02. I think you are confused in between microIAS and SAS(Smart Alarm System). The Quicklogic design is only for Flex’s SiP module. SAS is battery-operated solution, which is a power optimized based on an acoustic event detector, sensor fusion of IM73A135 and DPS310 and also a PSoC6. 

03. Infineon supports aftermarket automotive applications. The parts are not AEQ-100 certifiable so this will not work for the automotive OEM market.    

Thanks and regards,

Sunil.