Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
pramitha
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First like given First question asked

I am using CY8CPROTO-063-BLE PSoC 6 BLE Prototyping Kit, and I want to send heart rate sensor data to the CySmart mobile app over BLE. I am new to CyPSoC devices and having some trouble making the connection.

Are there any code examples I can follow to do this with some explanation of the code?

I found several example codes on the internet on how to send data into the PSoC6 via BLE. But so far, no luck finding a good code to take data from PSoC6 via BLE.

Any help or advice is highly appreciated. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Yugandhar
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello,

Please refer to the Getting Started with PSoC 6 MCU with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Connectivity on PSoC Creator appnote.

For getting started with PSoC6 BLE example projects, please refer to the PSoC6BLE_FindMe, CE222046_Gatt_Out and CE217639-BLE Heart Rate code examples in the PSoC Creator.

Thanks,
P Yugandhar.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Yugandhar
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello,

Please refer to the Getting Started with PSoC 6 MCU with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Connectivity on PSoC Creator appnote.

For getting started with PSoC6 BLE example projects, please refer to the PSoC6BLE_FindMe, CE222046_Gatt_Out and CE217639-BLE Heart Rate code examples in the PSoC Creator.

Thanks,
P Yugandhar.

pramitha
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First like given First question asked

Thank you Yugandhar. I will check the suggested examples.

0 Likes