Regarding PSOC6 CY8CPROTO-062-4343W

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
SURYASUNDAR
Level 2
Level 2
First like given 50 sign-ins First solution authored
Hi 
We are using the CY8CPROTO-062-4343W PSOC6 WIFI-BT PROTOTYPING KIT, we are attempting to send data via an HTTP Post request to a SQL server. We   used the built-in "Web Server" code and the "key ch04b ex06 http_bin post" code.We were able to use WiFi to link the device to the internet.The   software does not send data to the client while sending Post and Get requests. The server is being connected, but not the resource path that we have   specified. Is the header problematic? Or perhaps APIs have a predefined structure. Could you give an example of a header that must be established     for the system to react to the URL "estore.highmindsgroup.com/tds/psoc/sample"?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Phanindra_I
250 sign-ins 10 likes given 25 likes received

Hi,

I have responded in the other thread on same issue. Can we interact in one of these two threads? I will lock the other one. To view the thread, please visit the link 

Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Phanindra_I
250 sign-ins 10 likes given 25 likes received

Hi,

I have responded in the other thread on same issue. Can we interact in one of these two threads? I will lock the other one. To view the thread, please visit the link 

Thanks

0 Likes