Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
aliissa02
Level 4
Level 4
100 sign-ins 50 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello,

I am using ssd1306 0.96 inch OLED screen and trying to display the date and time using RTOS on the screen and then connect it to a mobile phone using BLE so it can adjust the time. The project is giving an error. Can anyone help? I have attached the project.

Thank you

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
PratikshaV
100 solutions authored 5 likes given 250 sign-ins

Hi @aliissa02 

Please can you refer this below link for error and also check the project I have attached.

https://community.infineon.com/t5/PSoC-6/Build-Error-conflicting-types-for-cy-ble-stackMemoryRam/m-p...

Please let me know if this helps

Thanks & Regards

Pratiksha V

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
lock attach
PratikshaV

Hi @aliissa02 

Please can you refer this below link for error and also check the project I have attached.

https://community.infineon.com/t5/PSoC-6/Build-Error-conflicting-types-for-cy-ble-stackMemoryRam/m-p...

Please let me know if this helps

Thanks & Regards

Pratiksha V

0 Likes
lock attach
aliissa02
Level 4
Level 4
100 sign-ins 50 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello,

Its still not working. I am trying to do the following application :PSoC 6 MCU with BLE Connectivity: RTC with Current Time Service (RTOS) (infineon.com). But I am using an OLED display. I want to display the time on the screen and be able to connect it to a phone through Bluetooth. I have attached the updated project.

Thank you

0 Likes
PratikshaV

Hi @aliissa02 

I checked your shared project and tried to compile it. It is compiling correctly without any error. I hope you are using latest version of the PDL.

Thanks & Regards

Pratiksha V

0 Likes