Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
qp
Level 1
Level 1
First like given 10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins
Dear Community.
Please give me some advice on my problem.
When I try to create a new project file using the project creator, I get the following error.
Could you please let me know how to solve this problem?

no1.JPG

no2.JPG

no3.JPG

0 Likes
1 Solution
LeoMathews
First question asked 500 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Hi @qp 

The solution to a similar problem has been discussed in this thread. Can you please refer to it and check if it helps?

Thanks and Regards
Leo

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
pblemel
Level 4
Level 4
25 replies posted 25 sign-ins First like received

I don't use this version of PSOC Creator, but the error message "The following untracked files would be overwritten by checkout" is a git message that implies that the files already exist in the local directory but are not part of a local repository.  Check to be sure that your directory is empty before trying to create a new project.  

0 Likes
LeoMathews

Hi @qp 

The solution to a similar problem has been discussed in this thread. Can you please refer to it and check if it helps?

Thanks and Regards
Leo

0 Likes
LeoMathews

Hi @qp  ,

Thread was locked due to inactivity for long time, you can continue the discussion on the topic by opening a new thread with reference to the locked one. The continuous discussion in an inactive thread may mostly be unattended by community users.

Thanks and Regards,
Leo

0 Likes