Pin Configuration

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Nirmith
Level 2
Level 2
5 questions asked 10 sign-ins 10 replies posted

Hi,

I have attached an attachment which consists of the pin mapping of PSoC 6. As I have mapped but I don't know if its correct or not can you help me out with it. It would be helpful if I receive the reply fast as its on prior.

Please verify it ASAP.

Regards

Nirmith

0 Likes
10 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Nirmith
Level 2
Level 2

Hi 

I am using CYB0644ABZI-S2D44 can you verify it and send me the confirmation.

As its in Prior.

Regards

Nirmith

0 Likes
YuZh
100 replies posted 10 likes received 50 sign-ins

Hi:

I have reviewed your doc and found something I need to confirm with you:

1. P2.0-P2-7  The pin mark is WIFI, do you mean using the SDHC to control wifi module?

2. P0.1 Are you sure this pin function as JTAG_TRST? The pin assignment map seems like not including that fucntion.

Capture.PNGP0_2.PNG

0 Likes
Nirmith
Level 2
Level 2

Hi 

As we are using WFM200S022XNA3 as wifi module. Yes we are using SDHC lines to control Wi-Fi module .

Regarding the P0.1 it was suggested in the PSoC 6 hardware design consideration.

MicrosoftTeams-image (1).png

Please go through it and verify it the given part no for Wi-Fi module.

Regards

Nirmith

0 Likes
YuZh

Hi:

I have confirmed that P0.1 can be used as JTAG_TREST. By the way, if you use that pin, then you can NOT use WCO to connect external clock. Please make sure you will not use that function.

zhichao

0 Likes
Nirmith
Level 2
Level 2

Hi 

As we are giving two external clocks as inputs so can you verify it once again.

Regards 

Nirmith

0 Likes
YuZh

Hi:

So that means  you will use 32.768KHz as a RTC? If you use that watch crystal oscillator, then you can not use JTAG_TRST. WCO.PNG

zhichao

zhichao

0 Likes
Nirmith
Level 2
Level 2

Hi 

Yes we are using 32.768KHz but we are just giving it to P0.0 and the other output we are giving it to the wifi module so as you have said we are not connecting 32.768KHz to P0.1.

Regards

Nirmith

0 Likes

Hi

We are not using crystal oscillator we are using Standard Oscillator.

Regards 

Nirmith

0 Likes
YuZh

Hi:

If you really use two external clocks, then you must connect to PSOC6, right? So P0.1 will be function as WCO. Otherwise , how to input two external clocks?  You can use SWD program interface to replace JTAG to program your MCU.

zhichao

0 Likes
Nirmith
Level 2
Level 2

Hi

The current schematic is as below:

Nirmith_0-1670502975743.png

As we are using oscillator module which has only one output to be connected to the controller, P0.1 becomes free. As per my understanding we need the secondary clock input to the Psoc6 and it can be given by any clock source, if we use only crystal as a clock source we need to utilize two pins P0.0 and P0.1 but if oscillator is used i just need the P0.0.

Kindly let me know even in this condition i can't use P0.1 JTAG reset functionality then i would move to SWD.

Regards,

Nirmith

0 Likes