Picovoice Demo Project - Ubuntu version of ModusToolbox - fails to create

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
lking
50 sign-ins 10 likes received 10 replies posted

I am trying to create a picovoice project for my board CY8CKIT-062S2-43012, but project-creator fails with and error 

ERROR: Commit/tag/branch "v2.1.2" does not exist.

The branch does exist, I can go into the picovoice directory and type `git checkout v2.1.2` and it has no issues. Looking on github the branch is certainly there.

I am using ModusToolbox 2.4.0 build 2460 in an Ubuntu 20.04 system. I have attached the log file.

Two unrelated questions:

1) why are there so many steps to install ModusToolbox on Linux. Why is it not simply `sudo apt install ModusToolbox` like everything else in Ubuntu?

2)  .log and .txt are very common file extensions, why can I not drag and drop a log file to attach it to this question. I had to change the file type to .doc .

0 Likes
1 Solution
Qi_Colin
50 likes received 100 solutions authored 5 questions asked

Hi @lking :

For this issue, it seems caused after "picovoice-lib-psoc6" version update, and it may fix in the further update.

Currently,  I suggest you to Import Application again after failing to create the project. 

The project is located in the default folder.

Qi_Colin_0-1658481064153.png

Then, modify the link in deps->picovoice-lib-psoc6.mtb(change 2.1.2 to 2.1.1).

Qi_Colin_1-1658481063361.png

After that, you can run "make getlibs" command in the terminal to import the libs.

Best Regard,

Colin

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
lking
50 sign-ins 10 likes received 10 replies posted

I get the same failure when I try using project creator to build PicoVoice on Win10 version of ModusToolbox.

0 Likes
Qi_Colin

Hi @lking :

Thank you for your information, we will check it and feedback to you ASAP.

Best Regard,

Colin

0 Likes
Qi_Colin

Hi @lking :

For this issue, it seems caused after "picovoice-lib-psoc6" version update, and it may fix in the further update.

Currently,  I suggest you to Import Application again after failing to create the project. 

The project is located in the default folder.

Qi_Colin_0-1658481064153.png

Then, modify the link in deps->picovoice-lib-psoc6.mtb(change 2.1.2 to 2.1.1).

Qi_Colin_1-1658481063361.png

After that, you can run "make getlibs" command in the terminal to import the libs.

Best Regard,

Colin

0 Likes