Physical dimensions of the development kit

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
CoCo_1816446
Level 4
Level 4
25 replies posted 10 replies posted 5 replies posted

I plan on buying the PSoC 6 WiFi-BT pioneer kit and wanted to create a 3D printed enclosure to physically attach the board to my project. What documentation would have the physical dimensions of the pioneer kit?

0 Likes
1 Solution
AchimE_41
Employee
Employee
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins First comment on KBA

Hello,

If you have installed the kit support package: Download CY8CKIT-062-BLE PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit Only Package (Kit Design Files, Documentation, Examp...

You can find the fabrication drawing with dimensions of the board (default path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\CY8CKIT-062-BLE PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit\1.0\Hardware\CY8CKIT-062-BLE). Unfortunately the drawing is without hight of the components.

If you want to add cutouts for external connections. I think the easiest way to get the component position is through the gerber files.

Also important: On the bottom of the board there are four 8mm rubber feet.

kind regards,

Achim

View solution in original post

3 Replies
AchimE_41
Employee
Employee
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins First comment on KBA

Hello,

If you have installed the kit support package: Download CY8CKIT-062-BLE PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit Only Package (Kit Design Files, Documentation, Examp...

You can find the fabrication drawing with dimensions of the board (default path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\CY8CKIT-062-BLE PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit\1.0\Hardware\CY8CKIT-062-BLE). Unfortunately the drawing is without hight of the components.

If you want to add cutouts for external connections. I think the easiest way to get the component position is through the gerber files.

Also important: On the bottom of the board there are four 8mm rubber feet.

kind regards,

Achim

Thank you. That was what I was looking for. Only thing I'm missing now is the height.

0 Likes

Hi Cody,

Height will not be same in all area of the kit. It varies with respect to components mounted on the place holder.  I think you may get better idea by cross verifying the components vs its data sheet information.

Also take into account the 8mm rubber feet that are placed in the four corners of the kit at the bottom.

Regards,

Bragadeesh.

Regards,
Bragadeesh