PSoC62 SPI Send Error

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
gryfin_chen
Level 3
Level 3
Distributor - Yuban(GC)
5 questions asked 25 sign-ins First like received

Hi all experts

I use PSoC62 EVK (CY8CKIT-062S2) to develop communication functions,IDE is mtb3.0

BSP package is CY8C624ABZI-S2D44

and use an oscilloscope to verify functionalityI develop through the example of HAL_SPI_Master

Initialize SPI using HAL API

Then I found a problem,If I modify the BSP package to (CY8C6248BZI-S2D44)use the BSP Assistant
The final product is QFN (LQI) package

SCB1, 2, 5 are all normal when I use BZI
Then it is normal to use 1 and 2 when LQI
but! As long as the SPI_send of SCB 5 is added to the BSP project of LQI, the MCU will be stuck

and I use LQI packaged chips to run BZI's BSP project and it can be used normally!

gryfin_chen_0-1673589134450.png

Finally, I tested the LQI package Chip to run on the LQI project, and there will be the same problem that SCB5 cannot SPI_send

So I would like to ask how to correctly use SCB5-related communication on LQI chips and projects

image.png

0 Likes
2 Replies
Aashita_R
50 likes received 100 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi @gryfin_chen ,

I tried going through your attached projects. As per the hardware requirements, I see that SCB 5 is supported with the LQI BSP package. I tried checking the pins as well which can be used for SCB 5. I am trying to run your project and check at my end, if I am able to see any similar issue at my end. I will update my comments here.

Meanwhile can you please share your call stack for the LQI package so that we can understand where is the MCU getting stuck?

Best Regards,

Aashita

0 Likes
gryfin_chen
Level 3
Level 3
Distributor - Yuban(GC)
5 questions asked 25 sign-ins First like received

Where will the Call Stack be shared from MTB3.0?

gryfin_chen_1-1675044756939.png

BR
Gryfin

0 Likes