Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MacL
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hi,

I am working with PSoC6 (CYBLE-416045), I want to use the Bluetooth functionality. I have a running code, which I want to test with the CySmart app - I tried the Cypress BLE Beacon which is  available on google play– but I can’t connect to the PSoC6. The PSoC6 bluetooth is visible on my smartphone, but not on the app. 

Is the app out of function, if so, is there any alternative?

0 Likes
1 Solution
PratikshaV
100 solutions authored 5 likes given 250 sign-ins

Hi @MacL,

Sorry for the delayed response.

Yes, nRF connect ,LightBlue, these apps you can find it one Playstore.

You can refer CE222046 - PSoC6 BLE Throughput Measurement for PSoC6 peer to peer communication over Bluetooth.

Thanks & Regards

Pratiksha V

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
AnjanaM_61
10 questions asked 5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA

Hello @MacL 

Cysmart BLE Beacon app is meant to work with Beacon as mentioned in the name. The generic app is CySmart , but it is not available in playstore now as its going through some re-naming. 

Meanwhile , can you try with some other 3rd part apps nRF connect , lightblue ? 

Regards,

Anjana

0 Likes

Hi AnjanaM,

nRF connect Lightblue, are these apps?

Furthermore, is there any code examples with PSoC6 peer to peer communication over Bluetooth with the CYBLE-416045 – I have not been able to find this.

0 Likes
PratikshaV
100 solutions authored 5 likes given 250 sign-ins

Hi @MacL,

Sorry for the delayed response.

Yes, nRF connect ,LightBlue, these apps you can find it one Playstore.

You can refer CE222046 - PSoC6 BLE Throughput Measurement for PSoC6 peer to peer communication over Bluetooth.

Thanks & Regards

Pratiksha V

0 Likes