Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
acheesehead
Level 1
Level 1
First solution authored 5 sign-ins First reply posted

Looks like there is no stock for the PSoC6 family. We currently are using CY8C6247BZI-D54 on 2 boards. We can't locate stock on those. We have designed these boards to accept a CY8C6447BZI-D54 and have never been able to find those except on a development kit.

Is there any estimate as to when these parts will be available? Newark says 8/15/2022. Digikey does give an estimate.

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Raj_C
250 solutions authored 500 replies posted 50 likes received

Hi @acheesehead,

I will update you soon on the lead time for the CY8C6247BZI-D54.

I have one question that are you looking for the tray packaging or Tape and Reel. On Digikey, CY8C6247BZI-D54T is available to order. The CY8C6247BZI-D54T comes in Tape and Reel packaging but if you are looking for the Tray packaging then I will update you on the lead time soon.

Thank you

Best Regards

Raj Chaudhari

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Raj_C
250 solutions authored 500 replies posted 50 likes received

Hi @acheesehead,

I will update you soon on the lead time for the CY8C6247BZI-D54.

I have one question that are you looking for the tray packaging or Tape and Reel. On Digikey, CY8C6247BZI-D54T is available to order. The CY8C6247BZI-D54T comes in Tape and Reel packaging but if you are looking for the Tray packaging then I will update you on the lead time soon.

Thank you

Best Regards

Raj Chaudhari

0 Likes