PSoC6 Wifi BT Pioneer Kit,Demo software

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
yugh
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

Hi.

I am an engineer in Seoul, South Korea.

I got an PSoC6 Wifi BT Pioneer Kit with the TFT LCD 2.4 inch.

I am trying to work to show the sypress log  using the example source code of the CE225248_DisplayBuffer.

But I cannot.

Would you give me the information for this?

also can you give me the source of the sypress log showing in the TFT LCD?

I use the PSoC creater 4.4 version.

thanks

My E-mail : yugh@techrein.com

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi @yugh

Can you please let me know the issue that you are facing? Is the display getting initialized as expected? This thread might help you with your issue - Not working on PSoC 6 WiFi-BT Pioneer Kit | CE225248 – Display Interface with EmWin Graphics Library...

Also, you can start off with this code example for your application -  CE223726 - PSoC 6 TFT Display Interface with EmWin Graphics Library

Additionally, as you are using PSoC 6 device you could try exploring ModusToolbox for your application development.

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi @yugh

Can you please let me know the issue that you are facing? Is the display getting initialized as expected? This thread might help you with your issue - Not working on PSoC 6 WiFi-BT Pioneer Kit | CE225248 – Display Interface with EmWin Graphics Library...

Also, you can start off with this code example for your application -  CE223726 - PSoC 6 TFT Display Interface with EmWin Graphics Library

Additionally, as you are using PSoC 6 device you could try exploring ModusToolbox for your application development.

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B