PSoC6 Vector Table not found error

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
GaryLim
Employee
Employee
10 questions asked First like received 10 replies posted

Hi, 

My PSoC63 EVK used to be working and I am unsure what triggers it to stop working. The device is unable to boot up after flashing. 

From the MTB 3.0 Console message, I can see that my image is being flashed to the device successfully. However, the device will fail with an error message stating that Vector Table of CM4 is not found. 

I have updated my Kitprog firmware to the latest. Also, tried various flashing methods such as USB and miniprog. The device is unable to boot up. 

In additional, I have tried to flashing the image using Cypress Programmer and PSoC Creator. The result is the same.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Regards,

Gary

0 Likes
6 Replies
LeoMathews
First question asked 500 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Hi @GaryLim 

There is a chance that the vector table of CM4 is relocated. Can you please share your project so that we can recreate the issue from our end?

Thanks and Regards,
Leo

0 Likes
GaryLim
Employee
Employee

Hello Leo,

For my device, even the basic Hello World example is also giving this issue. I am wondering if there is a hardware related failure. Could you show me the steps of how the vector table can be relocated? Thanks.

Regards,

Gary

0 Likes
LeoMathews

Hi @GaryLim 

If even the basic Hello World example is giving the same issue, there could be a hardware related failure. Have you tried with another PSoC63 EVK?

Thanks and Regards
Leo

0 Likes
GaryLim
Employee
Employee

Hi Leo,

Another PSoC63 EVK that works fine. Just wondering what had gone wrong. 

Regards,

Gary

0 Likes
LeoMathews

Hi @GaryLim 

Can you please share the project you flashed after which the device showed the "vector table not found" error? We will try to recreate the issue from our side.

Thanks and Regards,
Leo

0 Likes
LeoMathews

Hi @GaryLim  ,

Thread was locked due to inactivity for long time, you can continue the discussion on the topic by opening a new thread with reference to the locked one. The continuous discussion in an inactive thread may mostly be unattended by community users.

Thanks and Regards,
Leo Mathews George
Infineon Technologies 

0 Likes