PSoC6 SIMO Spec

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Ray_Liang
Employee
Employee
50 sign-ins 10 questions asked 5 likes given

Hi,

I don't find any spec about the SIMO Buck in datasheet Electrical Specifications, TRM or AN218241.

Only thing I can get is the MPN of the Inductor in EVK.

I think I must miss some portion about this component inside PSoC6. It does not make any sense to unknow the SIMO buck spec about the Power system of PSoC6, it impacts engineer to select inductor or capacitor for the PSoC6 SIMO Buck external. There is no idea about the efficiency,buck drive frequency to valuate the performance.

Please tell me where I can find this spec?

Regards,

Ray

0 Likes
1 Solution
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi Ray,

As of now there is no characterized data to be shared on this. So unfortunately there is no spec which provide the graph between efficiency and these values. Nevertheless the MPN and the value suggested will help you to get the guaranteed performance in the datasheet. Anyways I will pass this suggestion and will try to see whether this can be accommodated in the future versions of the documentations.

Best Regards,
Vasanth

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi Ray,

As of now there is no characterized data to be shared on this. So unfortunately there is no spec which provide the graph between efficiency and these values. Nevertheless the MPN and the value suggested will help you to get the guaranteed performance in the datasheet. Anyways I will pass this suggestion and will try to see whether this can be accommodated in the future versions of the documentations.

Best Regards,
Vasanth

0 Likes
Ray_Liang
Employee
Employee
50 sign-ins 10 questions asked 5 likes given

Vasanth,

Thanks.

Regards,

Ray

0 Likes