PSoC6 Reference Designs -- BLE, Battery Charging, SPI, External NAND

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MiAb_4832311
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted 5 sign-ins First reply posted

Hello,

This is my first time working with the PSoC ecosystem, and I'm hoping someone could point me towards some reference designs that would help with building out my schematic. I'm working on a design for a low-power system using the PSoC63 MCU, that reads sensor data over SPI, with BLE connectivity, and data transfer to/from an external NAND module (we're looking at using the SkyHigh Memory chips for this), powered from a LiPo battery (with the ability to recharge it) and access to the saved data over USB. Is the best way to design this system to work from the schematic first, and then work with PSoC Creator for programming, or the other way around?

Any reference designs or suggestions that would help with any parts of that general design would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
1 Solution
SudheeshK
250 sign-ins First question asked 750 replies posted

Hello,

You can refer our application note PSoC 6 MCU Hardware Design Considerations (cypress.com)​ to design your application using PSoC6 MCU.

Thanks and Regards,

Sudheesh

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
SudheeshK
250 sign-ins First question asked 750 replies posted

Hello,

You can refer our application note PSoC 6 MCU Hardware Design Considerations (cypress.com)​ to design your application using PSoC6 MCU.

Thanks and Regards,

Sudheesh

0 Likes