PSoC6 CYBLE-416045-02 Segger Flasher ARM Stand-alone mode not working

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
TWsox
Level 1
Level 1
First like given First like received 5 sign-ins

I am trying to program CYBLE-416045-02 using Flasher ARM in Stand-alone mode. It turns the red led on, when I press the [PROG] button.  Here, the use cable from the flasher is connected to a power source but not a PC.

Flahser log shows:

ERROR: Failed to download RAMCode.
SN: 0 - Failed

I could successfully program the target device using J-Flash software. Flahser project set up is as follows:

TWsox_0-1661414799036.png

Does anyone have some clue on this issue?

Thank you!

Best regards,

0 Likes
1 Solution
LeoMathews
First question asked 500 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Hi @TWsox 

Since the target device was successfully programmed using J-Flash software, it can be confirmed that this is not a PSoC board issue. There may be a problem with the Flasher ARM. Please contact the ARM support for  more information.

Thanks and Regards
Leo

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
LeoMathews

Hi @TWsox 

Please refer to this link for the solution to a similar problem. Feel free to contact us if the problem persists.

Thanks and Regards
Leo

0 Likes

Hi Leo,

Thanks for sharing the info. but I think they were disucssing JTAG programming issue. 
Here actually I am trying SWD programming.

Are there any further information you can share?

Thank you!

Best regards,

0 Likes
LeoMathews

Hi @TWsox 

Since the target device was successfully programmed using J-Flash software, it can be confirmed that this is not a PSoC board issue. There may be a problem with the Flasher ARM. Please contact the ARM support for  more information.

Thanks and Regards
Leo

0 Likes