PSoC 6 WiFi-BT Pioneer Kit. Is it possible to combine the analog PSoC functionality with a WICED wifi project?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
StCr_3907321
Level 1
Level 1

I am working on a project where I want to collect audio and accelerometer data and send it over wifi to a database. I have use PSoC Creator to create a project capturing data using the analog features of the PSoC 6. A wifi connection has also been established using the WICED IDE. Is it possible to combine the two projects in a meaningfull manner?

0 Likes
1 Solution
ShipingW_81
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

It may not easy to combine the projects generated by PSoC Creator and WICED separately. One possible manner for this might be the next release of Modus Toolbox. By that time you can port your projects from different IDEs to MTB for combined application.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ShipingW_81
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

It may not easy to combine the projects generated by PSoC Creator and WICED separately. One possible manner for this might be the next release of Modus Toolbox. By that time you can port your projects from different IDEs to MTB for combined application.