PSoC 6 Modus Toolbox SCB UART RX Interrupt

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
NeRe_332166
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted Welcome! First question asked

Can someone please provide a simple SCB UART sample for Modus Toolbox which interrupts on a character received? Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Aashita_R
50 likes received 100 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi @NeRe_332166 ,

Unfortunately we do not have any such code example in ModusToolbox, that explains how to execute interrupt on the reception of data. However, you should refer UART PDL API documentation to get started with the sample code and the flow that you can follow for the implementation of your application.

Please feel free to add here in case of any further query and we would be happy to help.

Best Regards,

Aashita

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Aashita_R
50 likes received 100 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi @NeRe_332166 ,

Unfortunately we do not have any such code example in ModusToolbox, that explains how to execute interrupt on the reception of data. However, you should refer UART PDL API documentation to get started with the sample code and the flow that you can follow for the implementation of your application.

Please feel free to add here in case of any further query and we would be happy to help.

Best Regards,

Aashita

0 Likes
NeRe_332166
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted Welcome! First question asked

Hello @Aashita_R 

Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately, the PDL and HAL documents don't explain what to do in the SBC UART ISR. Nor does the HAL documentation. I'm currently using 'high-level' mode, and I've put a call to CY_SCB_UART_Interrupt in side as explained in the PDL, but how do I check for receiving bytes within the interrupt?

Your kind help is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Neill

0 Likes