PSoC 6 I2C multi master configuration

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
harijith1
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hi sir,

I am working on psoc6 . It is supporting i2c multi master.  First I am configured in slave mode and master send to data to slave by using cyhal_i2c_master_write(). and I am trying read data from slave by using slave function cyhal_i2c_slave_read(). During debugging time I am getting timeout error. How to solve this issues ? how to configure properly? 

0 Likes
1 Solution

@harijith1 ,

Are you willing to share your non-functioning project with the forum?  Many times others can reproduce your issue and review the SW to determine root cause.

Len
"Engineering is an Art. The Art of Compromise."

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Len_CONSULTRON
Level 9
Level 9
Beta tester 500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted

@harijith1 ,

I'm assuming you have two I2C ports configured on your PSoC6.  One as I2C master and the other as I2C slave.

I'm also assuming the I2C lines (SCLK and SDA) for both ports are connected together by some connection (wired?).

Len
0 Likes
Yes correct. My psoc 6 act as master, Nvme drives are connected to psoc6 so
drives act as slave. Between them two pins are configured Scl and Sda.
0 Likes

@harijith1 ,

Are you willing to share your non-functioning project with the forum?  Many times others can reproduce your issue and review the SW to determine root cause.

Len
0 Likes
LeoMathews
First question asked 500 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Hi @harijith1 ,

Thread was locked due to inactivity for long time, you can continue the discussion on the topic by opening a new thread with reference to the locked one. The continuous discussion in an inactive thread may mostly be unattended by community users.

Thanks and Regards,
Leo

0 Likes