Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
AlvaroMartinezR
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

Hello, I am currently working on PSoC6 project that consists on sending an analog heart rate signal collected by a pin and transformed into a digtal signal by a single channel ADC.  While getting that signal I would like to send that signal to the AIROC CONNECT bluetooth app through BLE. 

I am fairly new to PSoC Creator and I can't seem to get my project working, currently I am able to extract that digital signal and send it through UART where I have a Matlab code that can print out the output. Now the problem I am having is creating a BLE connection that can succesfully send that signal at the same time that is coming in.

If someone has a similar project  or can guide me a little bit on my journey let me know pls!

Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution
LeoMathews
First question asked 500 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Hi @AlvaroMartinezR 

Can you please refer to this code example: "BLE Heart Rate with PSoC 6 MCU with BLE Connectivity" in PSoC Creator? The Heart Rate Server and Heart Rate Client projects are used in a pair to demonstrate the Heart Rate Service (HRS) operation. The Heart Rate Server project demonstrates the BLE workflow procedures such as advertising, connecting, simulating, and notifying Heart Rate data and Battery Level. To conserve power, the device switches to Deep Sleep mode between the BLE connection intervals.

Thanks and Regards,
Leo

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
LeoMathews

Hi @AlvaroMartinezR 

Can you please refer to this code example: "BLE Heart Rate with PSoC 6 MCU with BLE Connectivity" in PSoC Creator? The Heart Rate Server and Heart Rate Client projects are used in a pair to demonstrate the Heart Rate Service (HRS) operation. The Heart Rate Server project demonstrates the BLE workflow procedures such as advertising, connecting, simulating, and notifying Heart Rate data and Battery Level. To conserve power, the device switches to Deep Sleep mode between the BLE connection intervals.

Thanks and Regards,
Leo

0 Likes
LeoMathews

Hi @AlvaroMartinezR 

Thread was locked due to inactivity for long time, you can continue the discussion on the topic by opening a new thread with reference to the locked one. The continuous discussion in an inactive thread may mostly be unattended by community users.

Thanks and Regards,
Leo

0 Likes