PSoC 6 BLE Simple Bluetooth Transmitter.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Communication
Level 5
Level 5
100 replies posted First solution authored 250 sign-ins

Hi everybody!
I'm a beginner in designing PSoC 6 BLE using ModusToolbox software, I really don't know how to write a program so that PSoC 6 BLE can play Bluetooth and transmit data via smartphone. I can't really do that. Hope everybody help please.
Thank you very much!!

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hello @Communication ,

Could you please refer to the attached MTB3.0 AIROC BTStack project ? In this project, after the connection got established, when 'Notify' is enabled from the central device(Mobile phones), then the peripheral device will send the ADC values to the central through notification.
Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
P Yugandhar.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
18 Replies
Yugandhar
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello @Communication ,

In MTB, you can refer to the 'BTSTACK Hello Sensor' code example for PSoC6 BLE device.

https://github.com/Infineon/mtb-example-btstack-freertos-hello-sensor

Thanks,

P Yugandhar. 

Thank you for replying to me. But I have a pretty big problem that I just learned them recently so I still don't understand how they work and I also tried following the manufacturer's examples, and they all failed!!!

0 Likes

Hello @Communication , 

Could you please let me know what is the issue you are facing? Kindly, share the screenshots of the issue. 

In MTB, you can start with the BLE related code example as shown below.

Yugandhar_0-1673148174776.png

Please refer to the Getting started with PSoC™ 6 MCU on ModusToolbox software Appnote for more information. 

Thanks,

P Yugandhar. 

I use the project as shown below to write a bluetooth transmitter that connects data via smartphone, I tried to write according to examples such as BLE_FindMe, BLE_HelloSensor,.... But all failed. I am not able to receive transmission signal from PSoC 6 BLE kit to my smartphone. Because I just started working, I don't know if I did it exactly as the publisher's example gave. Sorry for bothering!

Huy123_0-1673152693303.jpeg

Cảm ơn anh
Huy!

0 Likes

Hello @Communication , 

Are you able to build and program your device?

Thanks,

P Yugandhar. 

I'm still learning how to build a bluetooth receiver program over PSoC 6. I still haven't been able to build it successfully, I'm still using the example given by the publisher to learn about it.
Thank you!
Huy123

0 Likes

Hello @Communication , 

In the MTB, click on hello_sensor code example and then create. Kindly share the screenshots if you face any errors while cloning the project.

You can refer to the Hello_sensor project READMe from the below link for more information on the project working procedure. 

https://github.com/Infineon/mtb-example-btstack-freertos-hello-sensor

For information, refer to the MTB user guide

Thanks,

P Yugandhar. 

I want to change it to a simple bluetooth transmission program that doesn't use sensor, just transmits bluetooth from kit to device and vice versa, I write a program to control motor.
Thank you!

0 Likes

Hello @Communication , 

You can check with sample projects  hello_sensor, BLE_FindME code examples for basic working of the BLE.

If you want to connect two devices for sending the data, then you may have to create a Custom service with write,notify properties. As shown below, UART is the custom service which is created in GATT.

Yugandhar_0-1674452221380.png

Please let me know your application.

Thanks,

P Yugandhar.

Tôi có một dự án đọc cảm biến bằng PSoC 6 BLE: DHT11, cảm biến độ ẩm của đất, truyền dữ liệu và hiển thị dữ liệu đó tới ứng dụng điện thoại thông minh bằng Bluetooth.
Cảm ơn bạn!

0 Likes

Hello @Communication , 

Are you facing any issues with the project which you are using ? 

Please make sure that for any new applications it is recommended to use AIROC BTStack in MTB 3.0 for PSoC63 BLE ?

Thanks,

P Yugandhar. 

0 Likes

I haven't had any major problems with the MTBs I'm using. I'm still using the Bluetooth transmission framework from the publisher's MTB and what I was forced to do while working on the project was to write my own Bluetooth transmitter -> I'm having trouble writing my own casting program.
Thank you!

0 Likes

Hello @Communication , 

Could you please let me know the project which you are referring ?

Thanks,

P Yugandhar. 

0 Likes

My project is using PSoC 063 BLE to read data from sensor: DHT11, soil moisture sensor. Connect between PSoC 063 BLE and phone using Bluetooth. Display the measured parameters on the phone and control the device.
Thank you for your reply!

0 Likes
lock attach

Hello, 

Did you check the Hello_sensor project from the MTB 3.0 ? It has the custom service with notify property. You have to read the sensor data through ADC and send those values through notification via BLE. 

Please let me know at which stage you have got stuck. 

Thanks,

P Yugandhar.

Maybe you misunderstood what I meant. I'm trying to learn about BLE transmission, but now that I understand that, the next step of the project I'm working on is to read the ADC and transmit it using BLE.
Thank you!

0 Likes
lock attach

Hello @Communication ,

Could you please refer to the attached MTB3.0 AIROC BTStack project ? In this project, after the connection got established, when 'Notify' is enabled from the central device(Mobile phones), then the peripheral device will send the ADC values to the central through notification.
Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
P Yugandhar.

0 Likes

Hello!
I have a problem that my mobile detects the signal of Bluetooth but my mobile cannot connect to it to read the value, it is similar to MTB FindMe I cannot connect to the Bluetooth signal without FindMe provides, I can only connect to MTB hello_sensor's Bluetooth signal. Do you know what the problem is?
Thank you!

0 Likes