Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
aditi1prakash
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins 5 replies posted 5 sign-ins

Hello Everyone,

Why is cy8ckit-064s0s2-4343w not supported in Modus Toolbox but cy8ckit-064b0s2-4343w is supported?

There aren't many differences between the two boards based on first-hand analysis the specifications provided on the website.

Can I use cy8ckit-064b0s2-4343w to configure and develop projects (in Modus Toolbox) for S0S2 board?

Any insights on this will be helpful 🙂

Regards,

Aditi Prakash

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Hello @aditi1prakash ,

The S0S2 kit was originally designed for the AWS ecosystem. This is why you do not see its BSP in the usual MTB flow.  However, we are planning to support it and I will update the thread once the BSP is released. 

Yes, you can use the B0S2 BSP to develop applications on the S0S2 in the interim. It shouldn't be a problem. 

Regards,
Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Hello @aditi1prakash ,

The S0S2 kit was originally designed for the AWS ecosystem. This is why you do not see its BSP in the usual MTB flow.  However, we are planning to support it and I will update the thread once the BSP is released. 

Yes, you can use the B0S2 BSP to develop applications on the S0S2 in the interim. It shouldn't be a problem. 

Regards,
Dheeraj

0 Likes
aditi1prakash
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins 5 replies posted 5 sign-ins

Hi @DheerajK_81 ,

Sure, thanks 🙂

0 Likes