PSOC6 emulated eeprom problem ---Cannot operate normally

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
jali_3846906
Level 3
Level 3
10 replies posted 5 replies posted 10 questions asked

I found that when I remove a global variable in the project code, eeprom could not read or write normally. The project code is in the attachment. The global variable is NotifyData[NotifyDataLen] in bleTask.c.Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution

You can not put EEPROM R/W operation and BLE stack host controller on same core without linker scripts modification.

I have tried to modified CE216767, involving EEPROM on cm4 and stack running on cm0+ with spliting working flash space into two separate parts for cm0+ and cm4 through linker scripts respectively.

It can work finely.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
ShipingW_81
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

The attached project has building error on PDL3.0.4 like below. Can you double check?

pastedImage_0.png

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hi, i have EmEeprom issues too.

My PDL version is V3.1.0. and my code works normally,

but after i added DFU to my projects, the eeprom write never return back.

So i have to move my code to CM0p and disable CM4. Works normally.

But i want to run my code on CM4.

Because my CY8CKIT not support PDL 3.1.0, so i can not give a project to show my situation.

the attachment are my dfu ld files.

Please give some advices,  or give me a ble dfu application(CE216767) with em_eeprom, thanks.

0 Likes

You can not put EEPROM R/W operation and BLE stack host controller on same core without linker scripts modification.

I have tried to modified CE216767, involving EEPROM on cm4 and stack running on cm0+ with spliting working flash space into two separate parts for cm0+ and cm4 through linker scripts respectively.

It can work finely.

0 Likes