PSOC6 RTC

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
SURYASUNDAR
Level 2
Level 2
First like given 50 sign-ins First solution authored

Hi

I am using CY8CPROTO-062-4343W PSOC6 WIFI-BT PROTOTYPING KIT.I need to take current time. I had used RTC basic code from project creator in ModusToolbox. After program downloaded successfully I didn't get the current time and while i got tried  to change time ,its able to select the the option but i cant enter the timings .what will be the possible issues for that .Could you please help me to sort out the issues. I am attaching the image where I got stuck

Thankyou

0 Likes
1 Solution
Gautami_12
50 likes received 100 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi @SURYASUNDAR,

I tried to program the same code example with the same board(CY8CPROTO-062-4343W) it's working at my end.

Gautami_12_0-1663758017160.png

Figure 1

Note:-  "HH MM SS dd mm yyyy"  where HH - hour, MM-minutes, SS-seconds, dd-date, mm-month, and yyyy-year(all separated by a space) should be in a correct format. While typing "HH MM SS dd mm yyyy" in Tera Term it will not be visible in the Tera Term window only after pressing enter key it will be visible.

If it is in the correct format and matches with your laptop date then RTC time gets updated and the correct date and time will get displayed(Figure 1).

Else you get an error as in the below screenshot(Figure 2):

Gautami_12_1-1663758592493.png

Figure 2

Please let us know did you try to press enter key on your keyboard after typing time and date values?

Warm Regards,
Gautami J

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Gautami_12
50 likes received 100 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi @SURYASUNDAR,

I tried to program the same code example with the same board(CY8CPROTO-062-4343W) it's working at my end.

Gautami_12_0-1663758017160.png

Figure 1

Note:-  "HH MM SS dd mm yyyy"  where HH - hour, MM-minutes, SS-seconds, dd-date, mm-month, and yyyy-year(all separated by a space) should be in a correct format. While typing "HH MM SS dd mm yyyy" in Tera Term it will not be visible in the Tera Term window only after pressing enter key it will be visible.

If it is in the correct format and matches with your laptop date then RTC time gets updated and the correct date and time will get displayed(Figure 1).

Else you get an error as in the below screenshot(Figure 2):

Gautami_12_1-1663758592493.png

Figure 2

Please let us know did you try to press enter key on your keyboard after typing time and date values?

Warm Regards,
Gautami J

0 Likes