PSOC6 Debugger not detected

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Hemanth1
Level 1
Level 1
First like given 50 sign-ins 5 replies posted

Hi, 

I have successfully programmed and unprogrammed PSoC demos on the CY8CPROTO-062-4343W boards but once I program an Wifi_Demo the board is bricked. The board runs the firmware but cannot be reprogrammed. I have tried this on 5 different boards with the same results. This  discussed the same problem without providing a solution. BTW I have updated the adapter firmware tried the Cypress programmer as well.

Any help will be appreciated since I have had to order 5 new boards.

Log Error:

1. Error: DAP 'psoc6.cpu' initialization failed (check connection, power, transport, DAP is enabled etc.)

2. Warn : Failed to power down Debug Domains.

3.Error: Failed to connect to the target device.

The firmware is disabling the SWJ pins and as a result, we are not able to program the device again. We will get in touch with Atmosphere IoT to rectify this issue.

Here I have attached Screenshot of this error.

Thank you for bringing this to our notice!

You will be contacted by a Cypress, an Infineon Technologies Company, representative regarding the replacement of your kit.

Hope this helps,

Thanks and Regards,

Hemanth

0 Likes
1 Solution
Aditi_B
500 replies posted 5 questions asked 250 replies posted

Hi,

You can put the kitprog3 to either in bulk or hid mode to program. You can use fw-loader to update the kitprog if required.

https://github.com/Infineon/Firmware-loader

Thanks

Aditi

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Aditi_B

Hi,

What happens if you do not use any external programmer? PSoC boards support kitprog. Have you used it to program the applications?

Thanks

Aditi

0 Likes
Aditi_B

Hi,

You can put the kitprog3 to either in bulk or hid mode to program. You can use fw-loader to update the kitprog if required.

https://github.com/Infineon/Firmware-loader

Thanks

Aditi

0 Likes