PSOC6 - Connection problem between two PSoC 6 (one central one peripheral)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
BeKA_4795986
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I was following PSoC 6 101 tutorial from YouTube. I have created pripheral device with custom led service and central device. I have two PSoC 6 kits. However, when I scaned available devices and printed them to Putty, I was expecting that connection between central and peripheral to be established. The only thing that I observed is central printed device address of my peripheral but it could not connect it.

I am sharing source codes both central and peripheral. Could you help me with this issue? Where did I make a mistake?

Source Codes:

Cypress_Community - Google Drive

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi,

Please check the attached project also. In this project the BLE acts as a UART bridge between two PSoC 6 BLE devices.

Thanks

Ganesh

View solution in original post

2 Replies
VenkataD_41
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi,

Sure. We will check your project code. Meanwhile could you please check the PSoC 6 BLE throughput code example where there will be two projects one as central and other as peripheral. You can use the same firmware flow as used in the code example:

https://www.cypress.com/documentation/code-examples/ce222046-psoc-6-mcu-bluetooth-low-energy-ble-con...

Thanks

Ganesh

0 Likes

Hi,

Please check the attached project also. In this project the BLE acts as a UART bridge between two PSoC 6 BLE devices.

Thanks

Ganesh