PSOC 62 Availability

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
mahec_674091
Level 1
Level 1
First like received

Hello,

Purchased the PSOC 6 development kit and am loving the PSOC 6 processor.  The technology included in this chip is truly innovative and amazing.

While I am very impressed with the PSOC 6 with Bluetooth, I have an application that does not need the Bluetooth functionality. 

Can you tell me:

1. Are either of the parts below available for sample now?  I would need to purchase at least 5 pieces immediately.  I can use either part.
  2. When will the two parts highlighted below be available in quantities of 1,000 pieces?

pastedImage_2.png

Thank you for your help,

Max

1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Max,

Thanks for the feedback on the PSoC 63 part, glad that it is meeting your needs

For the PSoC 62 line, yes we are sampling. I would suggest that you go through one of our distributors or reps in our region to get the PSoC 62 samples you need. At the moment, we are sampling the CY8C6247BZI-D54 part, which is the superset part. For more parts availability, we are targeting Q2 2018.

Let me know if you have any other questions or comments.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Max,

Thanks for the feedback on the PSoC 63 part, glad that it is meeting your needs

For the PSoC 62 line, yes we are sampling. I would suggest that you go through one of our distributors or reps in our region to get the PSoC 62 samples you need. At the moment, we are sampling the CY8C6247BZI-D54 part, which is the superset part. For more parts availability, we are targeting Q2 2018.

Let me know if you have any other questions or comments.

Thanks!

Hi Miro,

What is the chance of seeing PSoC 62 solder-on-module?

I noticed Cypress makes SOM/modules only for BLE applications and therefore they are PSoC 63 SOM. We could find a lot of SOM/modules with STM32 and (NXP)LPC microcontrollers like the G120E - GHI Electronics  for example. However, there seems to be a lack of PSoC SOM in general. Could we expect things to change for the better with the new PSoC 6

Best,

Dimi

0 Likes