Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
aliissa02
Level 4
Level 4
100 sign-ins 50 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello,

I am using a PSOC  6 prototyping board and I am trying to display 3 voltages that are labelled (ref,Temp_sens,battery_level). Can you please check if my project is correct?

Thank you

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Rakesh_Patrudu
25 solutions authored 5 likes given 50 replies posted

Hi @aliissa02 ,

We replicated the project on the same device, there are few changes in the project, and the rest is good.
As you connected Temp_sens pin to ADC channel 1 and battery_level pin to ADC channel 2, you need to use the same channels in firmware. Additionally, there is a slight change in design wide resources, Temp_sens and battery_level pins need to be connected to port 10 i.e., P10[1] and P10[2] respectively since you are using ADC.
Please find the updated project file attached here.

Best Regards,
Rakesh

View solution in original post

0 Likes
9 Replies
PandaS
100 solutions authored 5 likes given 250 sign-ins

Hi Aliissa,

Could please be specific, about the issue you are facing. The implementation looks fine. 

Thanks and regards

Sobhit

0 Likes

I would like to check if the code is correct please. Is it all correct and measuring (ref,Temp_sens,battery_level)?

Thanks

0 Likes
lock attach
Rakesh_Patrudu

Hi @aliissa02 ,

We replicated the project on the same device, there are few changes in the project, and the rest is good.
As you connected Temp_sens pin to ADC channel 1 and battery_level pin to ADC channel 2, you need to use the same channels in firmware. Additionally, there is a slight change in design wide resources, Temp_sens and battery_level pins need to be connected to port 10 i.e., P10[1] and P10[2] respectively since you are using ADC.
Please find the updated project file attached here.

Best Regards,
Rakesh

0 Likes

Thank you for this. But I have already built a new device that got Temp_sens on on P9[4] and battery_level on P9[3]. Does this means that it won't work?

0 Likes
Rakesh_Patrudu

Hi @aliissa02 ,

Yes, you can use Port 9, but while using P9[3] pin kindly populate R131 to connect header as it is non-Arduino header. Please go through the Kit Guide to know more about Pioneer Board Pinouts.

Rakesh_Patrudu_0-1662459532065.png

Best Regards,
Rakesh

0 Likes
aliissa02
Level 4
Level 4
100 sign-ins 50 replies posted 5 likes given

Thanks for this. What if I use PSoC 6 prototyping board instead of pioneer. Would that be okay?

0 Likes

Hi @aliissa02 ,

Please be more specific about the PSoC 6 prototyping board you're referring to. For further information kindly refer to that particular prototyping board which you want to use.

Best Regards,

Rakesh

0 Likes

I mean PSoC 63 BLE Module (CYBLE-416045-02). Is it okay if I use P9[3] and P9[4] on it?

Thanks

0 Likes

Hi @aliissa02 ,

Yes, you can use P9[3] and P9[4] pins.

Best Regards,

Rakesh

0 Likes