PSOC 6 Bootloader CE213903

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
mrsinger
Level 1
Level 1
First solution authored 5 sign-ins First reply posted

I'm trying to bring up the CE213903 bootloader example on a CY8C6247FDI-D32.  The only changes I've made are to move the UART to P7 and change the baud rate to 9600.

When I run the bootloader host for APP1, I either get  'The key provided for the packet does not match the key that the bootloader expects.'  or 'Packet data invalid: the packet sent to the bootloader does not conform to the required packet format,'

If I leave the baud rate at the default 115200,  I get  'The bootloader reported error 'Packet length invalid: the packet's length does not conform to the required packet format'

Ideas or suggestions?

0 Likes
1 Solution
mrsinger
Level 1
Level 1

There are two timeouts that assume 115000.  Intercharacter and packet.  Once I increased them for the lower baud rate the invalid packet failure went away

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Alakananda_BG
50 likes received 250 sign-ins 250 replies posted

Hi @mrsinger ,

Please make sure you have given the same baud rate in the UART component in PSoC creator as well as Bootloader Host Tool.

Also please try and program the code following all the instructions in the readme file of the code example.

Please make sure you have not missed any steps mentioned in the document.

Regards,

Alakananda
0 Likes
mrsinger
Level 1
Level 1

Same baud rate.  I followed the instructions to the letter

0 Likes
mrsinger
Level 1
Level 1

There are two timeouts that assume 115000.  Intercharacter and packet.  Once I increased them for the lower baud rate the invalid packet failure went away

0 Likes