PSOC 4.2 installation problem

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all!

I can't install PSOC 4.2 properly on win7 64-bit system.I unloaded PSOC4.2 and deleted the installation directory. When reinstalled, it could not be installed normally. The installation screenshot is as follows

thanks!step1.pngstep2.pngstep3.pngstep4.png

0 Likes
1 Solution

This notification window comes if something cancels the installation while it was in progress. Did you try installing again? As we all are using both Win 10 and Win 7 computers/laptops and were able to install the setup successfully.

Regards,

Meenakshi Sundaram R

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
LinglingG_46
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 10 questions asked

Change “complete” to “typical” when going to the second (figure)process.

0 Likes
MeenakshiR_71
Employee
Employee
100 likes received 50 likes received 25 likes received

Looks like the '.exe' you are executing is a CY8CKIT-062-BLE kit only package. Please download and install PSoC Creator 4.2 from this link - http://www.cypress.com/products/psoc-creator-integrated-design-environment-ide

If you still face the same issue with the above, let me know.

Regards,

Meenakshi Sundaram R

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi msur

According to your link, I download the installation package to install, in win764 system computer is installed properly, but in another one win10 64 - bit system of computer, install the popup Windows, cannot complete the installation.

20180614105814337.jpg

0 Likes

This notification window comes if something cancels the installation while it was in progress. Did you try installing again? As we all are using both Win 10 and Win 7 computers/laptops and were able to install the setup successfully.

Regards,

Meenakshi Sundaram R

0 Likes