PDL Asymmetric Cryptography Examples

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
NiBu_4687336
Level 5
Level 5
5 solutions authored 50 replies posted 25 replies posted

Hi.

Are there any examples of how to use the PDL's asymmetric cryptography facility? There is basically no documentation, and there do not appear to be any examples on GitHub. 

I was able to implement AES encryption/decryption, working from the single example available, but without documentation or examples, there's really no way to approach the asymmetric algorithms.

Thanks,

-Nick

0 Likes
1 Solution
NiBu_4687336
Level 5
Level 5

Hi @Hari.

Thanks for the reply. The PDL link you provided is what I was referring to when I said there was basically no documentation. It contains no more information than you might find by examining the associated header file. 

The RSA example is a good workaround for the weak documentation - it should be enough to let me move forward.

Thanks again,

-Nick

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Hari
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi @NiBu_4687336 ,

You can take a look at the PDL documentation for asymmetric key encryption on PSoC 6 - https://infineon.github.io/psoc6pdl/pdl_api_reference_manual/html/group__group__crypto__lld__asymmet...

We also have a community code example to showcase the RSA encryption scheme with a sample application - https://github.com/Infineon/Community-Code-Examples/tree/master/crypto

Please take a look and let us know if you require any further details. 

Best regards, 
Hari

0 Likes
NiBu_4687336
Level 5
Level 5

Hi @Hari.

Thanks for the reply. The PDL link you provided is what I was referring to when I said there was basically no documentation. It contains no more information than you might find by examining the associated header file. 

The RSA example is a good workaround for the weak documentation - it should be enough to let me move forward.

Thanks again,

-Nick

0 Likes