Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Komugiz_King
Level 2
Level 2
5 replies posted First like received 5 questions asked

Dear forum members,

I'm currently working on a project using the CY8C6347BZI-BLD53 board from Cypress Semiconductor, and I would like to integrate a "Radial Slider" into my application. However, I'm facing difficulties in identifying the appropriate pins on the board to connect the "Radial Slider".

I have consulted the available documentation online for the CY8C6347BZI-BLD53 board, but I couldn't find specific information about the pins to use for the "Radial Slider".

I'm reaching out to this forum in the hope that someone can assist me in finding the proper pins for the "Radial Slider" on the CY8C6347BZI-BLD53 board. I would be grateful if anyone with knowledge of this board or experience working with the "Radial Slider" could provide me with information about the specific pins to use and perhaps even advice on the required hardware configuration.

I'm open to any suggestions or references to additional resources that could help me solve this issue. Please note that I have already checked the online documentation provided by Cypress Semiconductor, but I haven't found the necessary information.

Thank you in advance for your valuable assistance!

Best regards,
[Anas]

0 Likes
1 Solution
PandaS
100 solutions authored 5 likes given 250 sign-ins

Hi @Komugiz_King ,

The CY8CKIT-062 BLE PIONEER BOARD does not have a radial slider on the Kit. You will have to create your breakout board for radial slider and connect it externally.

Regards,

Sobhit

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
PandaS

Hi @Komugiz_King ,

You can use any GPIO Pin for the purpose of Radial Slider. Any GPIO pin can be used for CapSense functionality.

Could you please tell the number of slider segments for the Radial Slider Widgets you want to use?

CY8C6347BZI-BLD53 board  - You are using CY8CKIT-062 BLE PIONEER BOARD

You can check in the schematic of the Kit, which all GPIO pins are free and not connected to any other peripheral devices.

If you have any pins in mind - let us know for confirmation.

https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-CY8CKIT-062-BLE_Schematic-PCBDesignData-v01_00-EN.pdf?fileId=...

Thanks and regards,

Sobhit

0 Likes

Thank you for your response.
Now, I'm not sure if my board has a radial slider.
My question was, which pins are assigned to the radial slider?
For example, the linear slider is connected to pins P8[3] P8[4] P8[5] P8[6] P8[7]. But I don't know which ones are assigned for the radial slider if there is one.
Thank you in advance for your response.

0 Likes
PandaS

Hi @Komugiz_King ,

The CY8CKIT-062 BLE PIONEER BOARD does not have a radial slider on the Kit. You will have to create your breakout board for radial slider and connect it externally.

Regards,

Sobhit

0 Likes