I have some suggestions for improving the usability of modus toolbox:
1) Please add the default installation path to the Makefile of all the demo projects, it is quite annoying to have to manually add that path. Better yet, create an environment variable for the location through the installer and use that in the makefiles.
2) When using the Library manager, please make it only process the updated libraries... It's too annoying to have to wait some minutes, just to have one library updated. (Could be done by adding optional parameters to the getlibs make target)
3) a) Do not automatically expand the first group of “Kit Name” the project creator
3) b) Consider allowing double clicks on an item instead of having to click the Next button
4) In some examples, the FreeRTOS config is not in the project root, so it is not picked up when building, but uses the default config ... (E.g. “BLE Batter Level FreeRTOS “)
Solved! Go to Solution.
PSoC 6 MCU
Hi @Boris ,
Thank you for sharing your feedback. I have created an internal request based on your suggestions.
Thank you for using our products and feel free to provide us feedbacks on the same.
Hi @Boris ,
I believe the feedback you have provided are based on ModusToolbox v 2.3.
Did you get a chance to try out our latest ModusToolbox v 2.4.
I believe the points 2 and 3 a that you have mentioned is resolved in ModusToolbox v 2.4. as it comes with the new and updated Project Creator v 1.40 .
I have passed on your remaining suggestions to our internal team.