Migrating psoc 63 project to Keil uVision

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
JaWa_4152831
Level 3
Level 3
10 replies posted 10 questions asked 5 replies posted

My supervisor wants to get all of our firmware into the Keil uVision environment. I am willing to do it but how to I generate and edit the Peripherals such as BLE, SPI and Timers without the Topdesign schematic capture? or do you have a plugin for Keil uVision. is there a non graphical or another way to generate the low level firmware files?

Current IDE version: PSOC creator 4.2

moving to: Keil uVision 5.34.0.0

MCU: cyble-416045-02 

thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi @JaWa_4152831

You will have to create your design in PSoC Creator and once the design is finalized you will have to export it to Keil uVision for firmware development and further testing. Unfortunately, we do not have any plugin that allows the TopDesign schematic functionality in Keil uVision.

Please refer to Generating PSoC 6 Files for 3rd Party IDEs section (Page 387) of the PSoC Creator User Guide. You can also refer to AN219434 - Importing PSoC Creator Code into an IDE for a PSoC 6 Project.

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi @JaWa_4152831

You will have to create your design in PSoC Creator and once the design is finalized you will have to export it to Keil uVision for firmware development and further testing. Unfortunately, we do not have any plugin that allows the TopDesign schematic functionality in Keil uVision.

Please refer to Generating PSoC 6 Files for 3rd Party IDEs section (Page 387) of the PSoC Creator User Guide. You can also refer to AN219434 - Importing PSoC Creator Code into an IDE for a PSoC 6 Project.

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes