Mbedtls Include

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User19384
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

Hi, 

I am trying to include mbedtls library for an example project called "Cryptography_AES_Demonstration" (Available in MTB Examples). 

But when I try to build the project 

make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

bsps/TARGET_APP_CYSBSYSKIT-DEV-01/config/GeneratedSource/cycfg_system.c:117:28: error: initializer element is not constant

117 | .enableOutputDiv = true,

| ^~~~

bsps/TARGET_APP_CYSBSYSKIT-DEV-01/config/GeneratedSource/cycfg_system.c:117:28: note: (near initialization for 'srss_0_clock_0_fll_0_fllConfig.enableOutputDiv')

bsps/TARGET_APP_CYSBSYSKIT-DEV-01/config/GeneratedSource/cycfg_system.c:170:19: error: initializer element is not constant

I know it works with the other mtb examples where mbedtls is already added into its project. 

Expectation: Steps to include the mbedtls library to the project and build without an error.. 

Your prompt response will be greatly appreciated.. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Gautami_12
50 likes received 100 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi @User19384 ,

Expectation: Steps to include the mbedtls library to the project and build without an error.. 
1]Click on Library manager which is present in MTB as shown in below screenshot:-

Gautami_12_1-1699443100664.png

2]click on Add Library and in the opened window select the mbedtls library and press on okay and update.

as shown in below screenshot.

Gautami_12_0-1699442956596.png

3]close the library manager window and try building your project again.

Warm Regards,
Gautami J

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Gautami_12
50 likes received 100 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi @User19384 ,

1]Click on Library manager which is present in MTB as shown in below screenshot:-

Gautami_12_1-1699443100664.png

2]click on Add Library and in the opened window select the mbedtls library and press on okay and update.

as shown in below screenshot.

Gautami_12_0-1699442956596.png

3]close the library manager window and try building your project again.

Warm Regards,
Gautami J

0 Likes