MTB add library fail

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
William_Zion
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted 5 questions asked 10 sign-ins

Dear Support team,

I have add "retarget-io" lib to my project(offline BSP package ) successful base MTB2.4 , and  have referenced cy_retarger_io.h in main.c, but it build fail. Could you have any advice? BTW i use  "make getlib" command, the result as below .

2.png

add lib fail.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
Charles_Lai
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

Hi,

You can try to fix the garbled output first, for better reading and diagnosis.

Anyway, your problem resides in the broken network connection to github.com.

It's recommended that you use a VPN/Tunnel to nest your network connection to github.com if it's available to you. It's the best solution to the issue.

Otherwise, please use the MTB offline content package to solve it. See:
https://community.infineon.com/t5/Resource-Library/Use-Offline-Content-in-Eclipse-IDE-for-ModusToolb...

Best regards

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi,

Could you please share the platform and app which you are using? Also please share the setps to reproduce the issue. Let me try to reproduce and collect more data.

Thanks,

-Dheeraj.P.K

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

HI,

I'M used CY8CKIT-062S2-43012 demo kit base MTB V2.4 and Empty PSoC6 Application was used in my  project. i have upload the source code as attchment,thanks!

Spoiler
Spoiler

0 Likes
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi @William_Zion

We will try out the application that you have shared. From the information that you have shared so far, I see that the Library Manager is unable to detect the retarget io library. Can you please delete the mtb_shared and the libs folder and try running make getlibs again? Also, the command that you have used is 'make getlib'. Please use 'make getlibs' to import the libraries. The error message should have been something similar to this - 

Rakshith_0-1645430986066.png

I am not sure why the error message is corrupted. Can you please let me know if you can consistently recreate this?

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes

hi Rakshith,

Thanks for your support.According your advice,i have try to delete the mtb_shared and the libs folder and try running make getlibs,the result as below. BTW, due to network limited,i'm used offine BSP package to creat my project,I'm not sure it will cause the above problems. Could you have other advice?

1.png2.png

0 Likes
Charles_Lai
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

Hi,

You can try to fix the garbled output first, for better reading and diagnosis.

Anyway, your problem resides in the broken network connection to github.com.

It's recommended that you use a VPN/Tunnel to nest your network connection to github.com if it's available to you. It's the best solution to the issue.

Otherwise, please use the MTB offline content package to solve it. See:
https://community.infineon.com/t5/Resource-Library/Use-Offline-Content-in-Eclipse-IDE-for-ModusToolb...

Best regards

0 Likes