Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

patilbhu
Employee
Employee
First solution authored First question asked 5 sign-ins

Hi, 

I have used below configuration to run an AWS example on PSoC board.

1. MTB 2.4

2. Board 

CYSBSYSKIT-DEV-01

3. Example : OPTIGA_MQTT_Client.

I am trying to run this example without OPTIGA. After setting up a AWS configuration with auto generated certificates, I modified the configuration of the example. Here I have disabled the OPTIGA part in main.c and did the modification in mqtt_client_config.h by updating the certificates.

Code built successful and working till the Wi-Fi connection.

But after that the MQTT connection failed.

Error log : 

MQTT connection failed with error code 0x8060009.

Help me to get this this resolved.

Regards

Note : I can ping to my endpoint through command line from system.

0 Likes
1 Solution
patilbhu
Employee
Employee

Hello Yong, 

Along with change in the FreeRTOS config make sure to update the mbedtls_user-config file too. Consider using mbedtls_user_config.h file from WiFi_MQTT_Client example. 

Regards

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Shreya
10 replies posted First solution authored 5 replies posted

Hi Patilbhu,

Can you please share your code zip file with me? Also, please send the AWS configuration details.

Regards,
Shreya

0 Likes
PRI
5 likes given 10 likes received 100 sign-ins

Hi,

Please check once again whether the client certificate, client private key and root ca certificate  are correctly given in the "mqtt_client_config.h" file. Also, check the broker address. The connection fails usually when those are not correct.

You can send the source code with the modifications that you have made.  I will check if anything else is causing this issue.

Thanks

0 Likes
ying
Employee
Employee
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

Hi,

If you want to use the auto generated certificates for OPTIGA_MQTT_Client project, you need to modify the configUSE_TICK_HOOK  in FreeRTOSConfig.h  to "0". 

Thanks

0 Likes
patilbhu
Employee
Employee

Hello Yong, 

Along with change in the FreeRTOS config make sure to update the mbedtls_user-config file too. Consider using mbedtls_user_config.h file from WiFi_MQTT_Client example. 

Regards