Kitprog -psoc 6

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
aliissa02
Level 4
Level 4
100 sign-ins 50 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello,

I have built a PCB and I would like to add to it PSoC 63 BLE Module (CYBLE-416045-02). How to do the kitprog interface to get it working? Can anyone help please?

Thank you

0 Likes
1 Solution
LeoMathews
First question asked 500 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Hi @aliissa02 

MiniProg4 supports programming and debugging of PSoC 6 devices using SWD through the 5-pin or 10-pin connector. For connecting MiniProg4 to the PSoC 6 BLE module the respective connections should be implemented in your PCB. The SWD pins P6.7 and P6.6 of the device are to be used for interfacing the MiniProg4 for programming the device.

Please refer the Schematics of Programming and Serial Interface Connections in the user manual of CY8CKIT-062-WiFi-BT for getting a similar idea about how the connections in your PCB should be while interfacing the PSoC 6 BLE module and the MiniProg4.

LeoMathews_1-1663246311889.png

Thanks and Regards
Leo

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
LeoMathews

Hi @aliissa02 

Can you please share some more information about the same? What software are you using to get it working? 

Thanks and Regards
Leo

0 Likes

Hello,

So I am using PSoC creater and would like to program the kitprog interface so it can work in the new device. Can you help please?

0 Likes
LeoMathews

Hi @aliissa02 

Please refer to this document to understand the CY8CPROTO-063-BLE schematic, which can help you program the kitprog interface to work on the new device.

Thanks and Regards
Leo

0 Likes

Thank you for this. But I can't find any instructions in how to program it. Can you help further please?

Thanks

0 Likes
LeoMathews

Hi @aliissa02 

You can use a MiniProg4 for programming your device. Please refer to this Quick Start Guide for programming using MiniProg4.

Thanks and Regards
Leo

0 Likes
aliissa02
Level 4
Level 4
100 sign-ins 50 replies posted 5 likes given

Thanks for your reply. I want to use JTAG but I am not sure how to connect the Miniprog to the Psoc 6 BLE module. Can you help please?

0 Likes
LeoMathews

Hi @aliissa02 

MiniProg4 supports programming and debugging of PSoC 6 devices using SWD through the 5-pin or 10-pin connector. For connecting MiniProg4 to the PSoC 6 BLE module the respective connections should be implemented in your PCB. The SWD pins P6.7 and P6.6 of the device are to be used for interfacing the MiniProg4 for programming the device.

Please refer the Schematics of Programming and Serial Interface Connections in the user manual of CY8CKIT-062-WiFi-BT for getting a similar idea about how the connections in your PCB should be while interfacing the PSoC 6 BLE module and the MiniProg4.

LeoMathews_1-1663246311889.png

Thanks and Regards
Leo

0 Likes