Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
DrexelDragon23
Level 1
Level 1
First like received 5 questions asked 5 replies posted

Hi I am trying to program my CY8C6347FMI-BLD43 over jtag with miniprog4 and seem to be having some issues. Is there any step by step or guide I could follow? any tips would be great.  

0 Likes
1 Solution
LeoMathews
First question asked 500 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Hi @DrexelDragon23 

Please note that the Miniprog 4 does not have the provision for programming and debugging using JTAG as mentioned in CY8CKIT-005 MiniProg4 Program and Debug Kit Release Notes

Miniprog4 supports kitprog 3 which is Cypress low-level communication firmware for programming and debugging. 

LeoMathews_0-1683089069520.png

Thanks and Regards,
Leo

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
LeoMathews

Hi @DrexelDragon23 

Please note that the Miniprog 4 does not have the provision for programming and debugging using JTAG as mentioned in CY8CKIT-005 MiniProg4 Program and Debug Kit Release Notes

Miniprog4 supports kitprog 3 which is Cypress low-level communication firmware for programming and debugging. 

LeoMathews_0-1683089069520.png

Thanks and Regards,
Leo

0 Likes
LeoMathews

Hi @DrexelDragon23  ,

Thread was locked due to inactivity for long time, you can continue the discussion on the topic by opening a new thread with reference to the locked one. The continuous discussion in an inactive thread may mostly be unattended by community users.

Thanks and Regards,
Leo

0 Likes