Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Manoj_Kumar
Level 3
Level 3
50 sign-ins 25 replies posted 10 questions asked

I am trying to integrate three things into a single project, ADC, PMW and USB CDC. ADC and PWM works together well but when i tried adding USB CDC to it, USB CDC fails to start.

So what I need it ADC and PWM to be working and USB CDC to receive some data from user and echo it back with the ADC value of the pin. But USB CD fails at USBD_Start(). I have attached the code please refer that.

Am using CY8CKIT-062S2-43012 for this. And also am using another BSP CY8C6245LQI-S3D72. So i want it to work on both.

I have attached the images of the program getting stuck at cy_syslib file. Please refer that too.

@Arpit_S @Andri-setyabudi

0 Likes
4 Replies
Andri-setyabudi
Level 5
Level 5
50 likes received 50 sign-ins 25 solutions authored

Hello @Manoj_Kumar , 

Can you  share your BSP or configuration of USB CDC and clock inside the device configurator ? 
It will be very helpful to know where is the issue comes.

Warm regards

Andri

0 Likes

Sure, Please check the attahment. I have shared the complete project folder with you. If anything else is needed please let me know.

0 Likes

Hello @Manoj_Kumar , 

Please refer to this  about the emusb-device library, and consider the blocking function ( API ) if it combined with RTOS. 
You can use flag RTOS_AWARE to the component, 
emusb-device library adopted emusb-device from segger, please refer this 

warm regards,

Andri

0 Likes
ADSW
250 sign-ins 50 solutions authored 25 likes received

Hi, 

Thread was locked due to inactivity for long time, you can continue the discussion on the topic by opening a new thread with reference to the locked one.
The continuous discussion in an inactive thread may mostly be unattended by community users.

Thanks and Regards,
ADSW

0 Likes