IRQ component not selecting correct core

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have an IRQ component that is supposed to trigger an ISR on CM0p. In the Design Wide Resources, I have enabled CM0p and disabled CM4 in the Interrupts section, but I am still getting an error that my IRQ_cfg constant is undefined. I also commented out the line of code in Main (CM0) that enabled the CM4 core. How do I manually select CM0p as the ONLY core that my project works with? I have attached screenshots of the errors/output. Thank you!

0 Likes
3 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

UPDATE:

I have changed the properties of my source files in the CM0p folder from "all" to "CM0p". I have no idea why they defaulted to "all" but regardless I made that change. However, now I am getting an even stranger error, which I have attached. Any idea what's going on????

0 Likes

Please have a try to include header file 'cyfitter_sysint_cfg.h' or 'project.h' in 'MotorControl,c'.

0 Likes

Can you upload the project? It appears like the properties of various files are not correct. Can you check if "Shared Files" folder is enabled for build/compilation for both the cores?

Regards,

Meenakshi Sundaram R

0 Likes