How / when can I get a CY8CKIT-062-BLE? atsf@ieee.org.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
JaMi_334126
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted Welcome! First question asked

How / when can I get a CY8CKIT-062-BLE? atsf@ieee.org.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello!

Kits will be available late August timeframe. However, from now until then, we are carrying out lucky draws and you could win a kit, by staying engaged with the community, leaving comments and asking questions

Thanks for the question.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
daro_1547851
Level 1
Level 1
Welcome! First question asked First reply posted

Arrow is showing 58 in staock at $45.xx

0 Likes

These 58 kits? https://www.arrow.com/en/products/cy8ckit-042-ble-a/cypress-semiconductor

This is PSoC 4 BLE

PSoC 6 Kits will be publicly available in late August.

However, from now until early late August, we will be carrying out lucky draws and there is a chance for you to win a kit.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello!

Kits will be available late August timeframe. However, from now until then, we are carrying out lucky draws and you could win a kit, by staying engaged with the community, leaving comments and asking questions

Thanks for the question.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

Is there any chance to subscribe for BETA - testing PSOC6 ?

I am wiling to pay CY8CKIT-062 and shipping fees to Romania just to be able to evaluate from the beginning the product.

Petru

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

nobody know the price of the PSOC6 in volume, for example: 5k-10kpcs?

And for last, when will to be ready for delivery on volume?

0 Likes
JaMi_334126
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted Welcome! First question asked

I pre-ordered a kit from DigiKey. The projected delivery date as of 7/9/2017 was 10-1-2017. I suspect it will be earlier. The only complaint I have is that pre-ordering is only allowed through distribution. That means that I can't order from Cypress as a developer and get my discount. Oh well.