Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
jcsb1994
Level 4
Level 4
First solution authored 50 replies posted 50 sign-ins

Hi,
I am starting out with PSOC 6. I just managed to successfully program my device CY8CKIT WiFi BT TFT Pioneer kit with the TFT example application emWin_TFT_FreeRTOS and saw the example frames on my TFT screen.

However, I would like to control the TFT and for example write basic shapes or text to it with (or without) the emWin library.  Is there an API for to access the TFT hardware? I can't even tell if we are communicating with it through SPI or I2C. Can someone point me in the right direction to control the screen?
Thanks!!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Qi_Colin
50 likes received 100 solutions authored 5 questions asked

Hi @jcsb1994 :

Please refer to the schematic  of the TFT module.

The kit connects TFT module via parallel interface.

I suggest you working on your project based on example application emWin_TFT_FreeRTOS, and you can enter the SEGGER emWin graphics library 6.26.0 in the emWin_TFT_FreeRTOS API Documentation like below.

SharedScreenshot.jpg

Best Regards,

Colin

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Qi_Colin
50 likes received 100 solutions authored 5 questions asked

Hi @jcsb1994 :

Please refer to the schematic  of the TFT module.

The kit connects TFT module via parallel interface.

I suggest you working on your project based on example application emWin_TFT_FreeRTOS, and you can enter the SEGGER emWin graphics library 6.26.0 in the emWin_TFT_FreeRTOS API Documentation like below.

SharedScreenshot.jpg

Best Regards,

Colin