How to increase Heart rate samples 100 sample per sec on CySmart App

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
DeAa_335316
Level 4
Level 4
First like received

i am working on  CYBLE- 416045-02 board and BLE Heart Rate Service Server CE217639.

I am getting heartRate value using  HrssSetHeartRate(heartRate); function. Now heartRate values are printing per second on CySmart App screen.

I am struggling to increase the heartRate samples up to 100 samples per second.

Heartrate.jpeg

It is my humble request to the Cypress development team for guidance on the BLE device development. let me know how to print a real-time heartRate data per 10 milliseconds on CySmart App.

Please find the attached file also..

0 Likes
1 Reply
VenkataD_41
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi,

Can you please tell why do you want to send the heart rate with such small time interval?

>>"I am getting heartRate value using  HrssSetHeartRate(heartRate); function. Now heartRate values are printing per second on CySmart App screen."

--> How frequent your function HrssSetHeartRate(heartRate) is setting heart rate? Are you using any dedicated hardware to measure the hart rate?

The idea is in the code example, you have to call the API HrsSimulateHeartRate() which calls HrssSendHeartRateNtf(connHandle);

at a desired interval you want to send the heartrate notification from the PSoC 6 device to your phone.

Thanks and regards

Ganesh

0 Likes