How do I initially program a PSoC 6 in production?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
antrc_3264986
Level 3
Level 3

When I design a PSoC 6 based device I assume I will need a JTAG programmer IF. I seem to remember see this with a USB IF. In production I will need several of these devises to do initial programming and maybe some factory testing. What do I use for this?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello!

We are right in the middle of qualifying a few of the companies listed on Device Programmer System Partners​.  Be on the lookout for updates to this page in the next couple of weeks. FYI, as of today, Elnec, Sinaen, and Xeltek are validated for PSoC 6 programming from this list.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
AlanH_86
Employee
Employee
100 replies posted 50 replies posted 25 solutions authored

Here is a list and discussion of our support for 3rd party programming.

Device Programmer System Partners

0 Likes

The table shown in that list does not have a column for PSOC 6, I suspect because it is not in Generally Available status right now... so is the answer to Andrew's question, "Standby for more info coming soon?"

0 Likes

Good point Ill ask.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello!

We are right in the middle of qualifying a few of the companies listed on Device Programmer System Partners​.  Be on the lookout for updates to this page in the next couple of weeks. FYI, as of today, Elnec, Sinaen, and Xeltek are validated for PSoC 6 programming from this list.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks!

0 Likes